Terms and Conditions for Short Term Rentals:
1. CANCELLATION POLICY: If guest wishes to cancel the reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
- 100 % if canceled 14 days prior to the Check-in Date.
- 50 % if canceled 7 days prior to the Check-in Date.
Cancellations less than 7 days prior to check-in date, the Lessor shall forfeit full deposit fee.
2. NO EVENT/PARTY POLICY: Unless otherwise authorized in writing by Owner/Agent, no celebrations, weddings, reunions, parties or other events (collectively “Events”) are to be held at the Property. Holding an Event without receiving prior Owner/Agent approval, is considered an abuse and breach of these Terms and Conditions and cause for immediate termination of Occupancy. Upon any infraction of rules, Owner/Agent may at its sole option, terminate all agreements with Guest, including termination of occupancy immediately. In this event, Guest will forfeit all monies, including security deposits.
3. COST/DAMAGES: Guests acknowledge and agree that they shall be responsible for paying the cost of anything is stolen or lost during the tenancy.
Guests shall also be liable for any and all breakage, damages and loss caused by guests or guest’s visitors to the property during the tenancy.
4. SMOKING: No smoking on the premises.
5. COOKING: Guest may only cook in the areas that are designated as such, such as a specific kitchen area. Guest is not permitted to create or maintain any open fires outside of the designated fire pits.
6. HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Guest agrees not to keep any hazardous item on the property, whether chemically dangerous or otherwise lethal or that might be considered hazardous by any legitimate insurance company.
7. UTILITIES: Lessor shall be responsible for arranging and paying for all utilities.
8. MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS: Guest shall maintain the property in a good and clean manner and use the premises lawfully. Guest shall leave the property the way guest found it at the beginning of this agreement. If guest has left the property in any way that requires additional maintenance and/or repairs, guest hereby agrees to pay for such maintenance or repairs. Additionally, guest agrees that if there is any delay in everyday maintenance or repairs for reasons beyond lessor’s control during the term of this agreement, this shall have no effect on guest’s obligations under this lease.
9. ILLEGAL USE: Guest shall not use the property for any illegal purpose, including but not limited to illegal drug use, harboring a fugitive, prostitution, or abuse of any person or animal. If guest is found to be engaging in any illegal activities on the property, this shall be cause for immediate termination of this agreement.
10. ITEMS LEFT BEHIND: Any items left behind by guest will be held for approximately two weeks, and every reasonable effort will be made to contact guest for their return. However, ultimately lessor is not responsible for these items. If they are not claimed within two weeks, guest forfeits their right to such items and lessor shall not be held responsible for any disposal.
11. TERMINATION: If guest violate any of the terms of this agreement, lessor shall be able to terminate the parties’ relationship and this agreement immediately and without notice. Guest waives any and all rights under this Agreement upon any violation or breach. Guest shall vacate the property immediately upon lessor’s request.
If you are agree with above mentioned terms and conditions please click on agree.